Swap Meet Exhibitor Fee at the Comfort Inn
Our Swap Meet runs each Thursday and Friday before each show at the COMFORT Inn & Suites located at 555 East Fabyan Parkway in Geneva, IL. Hours are anywhere bewteen 9am-9pm on Thursday and 9am-3pm on Friday depending on when our exhibitors are not our shopping the swap meeting themselves! Exhibitors set up in their hotel rooms and a directory of particpating vendors can be picked up at the hotel reservation desk. Typically 100 rooms open to sell toys, share stories, and have a great time. No admission cost for buyers, but a $20 fee for exhibitors who wish to participate to help cover promotions and registration assistance.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
CANCELLATIONS: Credit is available for cancellations before April 15, to be applied to any of our 2022 shows.
1. A LIMIT OF TWO PERSONS is set for each booth: ONE exhibitor, ONE helper. Additional helpers will attend with the floor rights fee of $50 on Saturday. One extra SUNDAY helper is allowed by submitting the name with your contract. No Saturday or Sunday helpers added one week before show. Late names pay floor rights or Sunday admission. No exceptions except for children living at home who are welcome.
2. SET UP SATURDAY: The West gate (#2) opens for entry at 9:00am and remains open until closing at 4:00pm. Tables MAY NOT BE MOVED, and all items must fit within the booth perimeter. Exhibitor seating may be placed in the aisles.
3. SET UP SUNDAY: The West gate (#2) and buildings will be open at 6:00am for all exhibitors pre-registered on Saturday. Exhibitors not previously checked in will be met outside Gate #2 beginning at 5:30am to be processed. Customers will enter at 8:00am. Please attend your booth by 7:30am.
4. SECURITY: Professional security is hired to guard Saturday, Saturday night, & Sunday. Buildings locked down Saturday 4:30pm.
5. INSURANCE: Exhibitors accept full liability for any injury or loss to themselves or their property and staff while attending the show. Exhibitors expressly release the management from liability for any loss or injury.
6. EXHIBIT CONTENTS: We welcome all antique and collectible toys and dolls as well as holiday heirlooms and advertising. No displays of items other than these. Fairgrounds management and Fire Codes require that no extra tables are outside your booth, and all boxes must be under tables out of the walking areas. Non-compliance risks having the building shut down and exhibitor ejection from our event.
7. SHOW TIMES: Exhibitors must be set up by 7:30am Sunday morning and must remain set up until 3:00pm. The public will
attend from 8:00am to 3:00pm and expect to see a full show. Exhibitors who pack before 3:00pm will risk losing their location.
8. CANCELLATIONS: Credit is available for cancellations received before April 15.
9. NO SOLICITATION OF DEALERS OR CUSTOMERS IS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.